If you want the opportunity to utilize your skills and passions for helping provide hope and healing in the context of a soul-caring, professional, Christian community, this job just might be right for you. Our passion is to help others live deeply from their hearts and experience relational transformation. For those wanting to work closely in a team setting, we are currently looking to expand our existing counseling staff. At this time we have a full-time position opening for a male and a female counselor.
All candidates must:
- Have a Master's Degree in Counseling, Counseling & Guidance, Psychology or other behavioral science from an accredited university.
- Be licensed in the state of Washington as a LMHC or LMFT.
- Be able to bill insurance in the state of Washington.
- Currently working in the Mental Health field.
- Agree with the Statement of Faith of Genesis Institute.
- Have a strong, growing faith in Jesus Christ.
- Be currently involved in a local Christian church community.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills (detail-oriented)
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience, education or training in a Biblical counseling model.
- Three or more years of counseling experience.
- Demonstrated interest in teaching skills and concepts in a variety of settings (i.e. guest speaking, small groups, etc.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email the following information to:
1-Cover letter and Resume
2-Your personal Statement of Faith