New Client Process
1. Call the office to complete an intake – (509) 467-7913, ext. 300
2. Call your insurance to verify your benefits for mental health outpatient services.
Clients are served on a first-come, first-serve basis and by scheduling availability.
Genesis Institute believes that everyone, regardless of income level, deserves a chance to improve their life and find hope, healing, and forgiveness through counseling. We are committed to offering the highest quality services we can, therefore, we have contracted with a wide variety of insurance carriers, including state-funded insurance programs.
We recognize that some people do not have insurance, or for whatever reason do not want to use their insurance. Therefore, we offer an affordable sliding-fee scale available based on annual household gross income.
- Boulder Admin
- Cigna (Out of Network)
- Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW)
- First Choice
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Marketplace & Molina Apple
- Pacific Source
- Premera (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- United Healthcare